Robotics is the future. Are you ready to be a part of it?
RoboTeens – Robotic Engineering Courses
Passionate about tech and programming?
Thinking about a STEM college/university course or career in computer programming, engineering or related field?
Get a buzz out of building something? (you’ve never quite let go of your love of Lego)
Get a kick out of working in a team to find a solution to a problem?
Think robots are awesome?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could be paving your way towards being one of engineering-problem-solving-brains the world is going to need in the future.
And by investing in developing these skills now, you’ll have the best possible chance of pursuing your higher educational goals and landing the engineering job of your dreams.
But the best thing about it, is that you can have A LOT of fun along the way. Which is exactly what we’re focused on at Robofun.
Programming and robotics teaching + practical challenges x passion = achievement
At Robofun, this is our formula. Our teachers and our students, we all love a good challenge and seeing our ideas and solutions come to life.
We work together to build exciting, complex models that can move, react, do exciting stuff. You’ll put forward and test ideas, then analyse the data, evaluate performance and make adjustments to your modelling until you get to the right results.
And it’s a team effort, where everyone’s contributions are valid and valued, just as they would be in a real-life professional engineering team setting.
The end result? Personal achievement, team achievement, competition wins if you’re game, and a fantastic set of skills and attributes to add to your academic record.
What’s not to like?
This is the fun you’ll have;
- Building robots, learning to control their movements, speed and functions
- Working in a team with like-minded robot fans
- Seeing things go wrong – and fixing it
- Satisfaction of seeing your work come to life
- Opportunity to attend prestigious competitions
Here’s the skills you’ll get;
- Social skills, teamwork, communicating your thought processes and ideas and being open to the ideas and challenges of others
- Advanced creativity and problem-solving skills including using data analysis to evaluate the results of your work
- Ability to think fast and adapt your ideas in real-time
- Develop your interest and passion in STEM subjects and skills (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- The opportunity to act like a real engineer, fantastic grounding for your future
- See mathematical and scientific subjects and concepts put into practice and used in real-life challenges
- Resilience and confidence